Friday 23 August 2013

YSP Revisit

Yesterday I spend the day at the YSP admiring the fantastic sculptures and the beautiful grounds within it; full of nature and wildlife. I find the YSP should a calm and peaceful place, great for me to gather my thoughts and feel inspired. Here are a few snaps from the day, now to get these pictures back to the studio and get cracking with some of my work whoop!!!













The wheat field made such a lovely sound when the wind blow on the walk up to the Longside Gallery.

I stumbled across a quote which I mind interesting as it relates to my current practice and research:
'When we speak of Nature it is wrong to forget that we are ourselves a part of Nature. We ought to view ourselves with the same curiosity and openness with which we study a tree, the sky or a though, because we too are linked to the entire universe'. Henri Matisse.

No comments:

Post a Comment