Tuesday 17 December 2013

Rabbit Rabbit!

Hello Fellow Bloggers!

Thought I’d share the updated image of the latest rabbit piece, I have slightly changed the work from the original (which I have included below) by subtly changing the composition and colours slightly.

This piece will be printed on White Textured Somerset 300 g/m paper and framed- Let me know your comments and thoughts. 

I have a few things on the go at the moments including some 3D imagery, which I will get professionally photographed and post on my blog as soon possible.


Next is to start planning for my next piece of work which will be either be a triptych or diptych, showing the journeys that I've been on and what I've overheard and seen along the way. 

Thanks for looking.

New Piece


Original Screen Print

No comments:

Post a Comment